JOIN THOUSANDS OF OTHERS!
Experience the growth and insight of a Synergy Executive Education Keynotes
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR GROWTH
WHICH ONE THESE SYNERGY KEYNOTES IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Click on any of the Synergy Executive Education Programs below to learn more
- Building Trust – Build trust within the organization.
- Right Mental Attitude (R.M.A.) – Have the right mental attitude in the workplace.
- Make it Fun! – Enjoy being a part of the organization; add some fun activities and extra humor and or style as part of the corporate culture.
- Be a “First-Giver” – Give first and let the law of reciprocity do the rest.
- Be a Synergist – Come together in accomplishing the organization’s goals with the perspective of contributing to a shared destiny
The Strategic Planning Retreat is designed to guide Senior Executive Teams through a process of creating and implementing a purpose driven plan. Move your organization towared a shared destiny.
- Step #1: Creating an internal mission statement
- Step #2: The completion of a SWOT analysis
- Step #3: Determining the execution essentials
- Step #4: What gets measured gets done
- Bring the “WOW” back to your organization.
- Create a fantastic impression every time you take care of a customer.
- Receive rave reviews from clients, praise from your managers, and applause from coworkers.
- Be respected, valued and trusted.
- Open you heart and bring Joy back into the workplace!
- Live with purpose and passion while promoting the enjoyment of working.
- Inspire and be inspired while creating zones of inspiration.
- Be open to the strengths and potential greatness in others.
- Have a shared destiny that is filled with Synergy.
- Lead with Gusto!
- Motivate and Communicate highlighting the vision, values and goals.
- Initiate the building of trust through positive relationships.
- Coach, counsel, and mentor individuals through any organizational change.
- Create high-performance teamwork through focused behavioral application.
Synergistic leaders are positive change motivators, leading their team to a shared destiny while providing them with a healthy and rewarding work environment.
- Focus on the importance of building long-term quality relationships with your customers.
- Build a solid reputation of trust by helping your customers establish their true needs and wants.
- Create life-time value through effective relationship selling and building customers for life.
- Understand the importance of person to person relationships and how it can influence the signing of a contract.
“Triple Win”: The Customer Wins; the Company Wins and the Team Wins . . . in that Order
Call or e-mail for rates, availability, demos, and books.
Standard bureau commission rates apply.
What Do People Say?
© All rights reserved
Made by Move Up Marketing